Thank you for choosing FLYER.AL.
FLYER.AL is a website that offers you a huge diversity of flyer, brochure templates and other content (further items) for free or via subscription.
The items on FLYER.AL are owned by FLYER.AL, it licensors or authors. They are licensed to you under this File license. Please read this terms and understand them before buying a subscription or downloading a free item.
For each digital work (called an “item”) you download at FLYER.AL, you are granted a license to use the item on a non-exclusive, commercial, worldwide and revocable basis.
The items is protected by copyright and/or other applicable law. Any use of the work other than as authorized under this license or copyright law is prohibited.
By exercising any rights to the work provided here, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this license.
We propose items on two types of non-exclusive license:
· free license;
· premium license
We create free content (items) on a daily basis. It takes a lot of resources and your help would be highly appreciated.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Free License, FLYER.AL hereby grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights as stated below:
· to reproduce the item, to incorporate the item into one or more collections, and to reproduce the item as incorporated in the collections;
· to create and reproduce adaptations provided that any such adaptation, takes reasonable steps to clearly label, demarcate or otherwise identify that changes were made to the original item;
· to publicly perform the item including as incorporated in collections; and,
· to publicly perform adaptations.
By using Free License and mentioned above rights you are obliged to put a link to the items downloaded from FLYER.AL and to any end product made using items downloaded from FLYER.AL.
How to do this?
If you have used any of our templates for the web or social media, just link back to the template or to our website.
Attribution in printed materials: There should be a small caption “by FLYER.AL”.
Feel free to use our items (templates and images):
– for both personal and commercial use (projects) with modification and changes allowed, with an attribution link to FLYER.AL.com.
– in a website or presentation template or application with an attribution link to FLYER.AL.com.
You are not allowed to:
Redistribute SOURCE FILES of our templates or illustrations, even in a modified form. For example, you have downloaded a template, modified it, redistributed and have been selling on Graphicriver.net or on your website. It’s strongly prohibited! Or, you have downloaded our template, redistributed SOURCE FILES on your website with an offer to download them for free. It’s also prohibited.
For bloggers and authors: If you want to use our preview images in your collections and articles, we greatly appreciate this, but remember to link back to us.
If you don’t want to provide the link to our template, you can purchase a subscription (for 1 month or year) and be an owner of Premium license.
Premium License is provided in case of a purchase or membership subscription. If you have purchased any template, you don’t need to provide link to our website.
Remember, if you want to use an item under the Premium license you must have a valid and active subscription.
The license starts when you paid the subscription and downloaded the item and the license is only valid if you complete the end product while your subscription is active. Then the license continues for the life of the end product (even if your subscription ends). Each license includes the right to utilize the item through communication to the public (performance), broadcast, display, distribution, and reproduction, but only as a part of the end product which you have created with the item.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Premium License, FLYER.AL hereby grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights as stated below:
· use an item to create an end product for yourself or for a client. If you use an item to create an end product for a client, then you can transfer (sell) the end product to your client and your subscription remains active. The right to use that item as part of the end product is transferred to your client under the limited sublicense;
· make any number of copies of the end product created using an item. You can distribute the end product through multiple media;
· modify or manipulate an item, or combine the item with other works, to suit your end product.
If you use our resources for personal and commercial purposes, you are allowed to use them as main elements of the final design of the end product that is included in your design projects.
You have purchased membership subscription or a template, adjusted it to your client’s needs, sold it and the client asked for a source file? Of course, you can sell your adjusted source file to your clients without any attributions or links to us.
You are not allowed to:
· redistribute SOURCE FILES of our templates or illustrations, even in a modified form. For example, you have downloaded a template, modified it, redistributed and have been selling on Graphicriver.net or on your website. It’s strongly prohibited! Or, you have downloaded our template, redistributed SOURCE FILES on your website with an offer to download them for free. It’s also prohibited.
· use an Item to create an End Product after your subscription ends.
You must not permit an end user to extract an item and use it separately from the end product created using that item.